Become an Affiliated Partner
The Hopkins Centre is built on strong and long-term industry and community partnerships. We need partners to participate in collaborative research, to help fund our world-class research and to raise recognition of disability and rehabilitation within our local community.
By joining with us as a collaborative industry partner, you will be aligned with a network that represents innovation, social change and community development. Partners receive acknowledgement in our marketing material, which in turn contributes to your corporate and social responsibility and improves public perception of your organisation.
There are many ways of becoming an affiliated partner such as:
- Adopting a research project
- Sponsoring or hosting an educational or fundraising event
- Purchasing a new piece of research equipment
- Funding a visit from an internationally renowned scholar
- Establishing a scholarship or award for innovative researchers
If your organisation is interested in affiliation with our Centre Click Here
If you have any questions or would like more information, please Contact Us