Partnering with consumers in research learning module
In the “Partnering with consumers in research” module, you will explore research in more detail. And you will understand what it means to use your personal experience to work alongside researchers.
Research is all about finding out new knowledge. This can then lead to changes in treatments, policies or care.
Your personal experience provides a valued perspective that is important in informing research.
Including your personal perspectives ensures researchers investigate problems that are important to you. Your first-hand experience and expertise mean you are well placed to identify what needs to change. This in turn might improve your experience, address your needs, and the experiences and needs of people like you.
Welcome video ‘What is research’
Things you might like to know:
- What can you expect to learn?
- How can your learning be recognised?
- Accessing and navigating the module
- How we partnered with consumers
- Learning modules (Click here to start learning!)
- Module toolkit and resources