Call for abstracts 2021
This is an invitation to clinicians, researchers, industry partners, and people with disability, to submit an abstract to be considered for The Hopkins Centre virtual seminar series, Bold ideas, Better solutions 2021.
The annual Hopkins Centre event will be presented as a live online seminar series, to be held on 18th August 2021 and 1st September 2021.
The focus this year is translating bold ideas into better solutions for the wellbeing of people with complex rehabilitation needs, their families, and advocates. Featuring the latest interdisciplinary research, the seminar series will address innovation in the disability and rehabilitation field, contemporary and emerging health interventions, rehabilitation practices that promote dignity and respect, and unmet needs in rehabilitation services identified by citizen and clinical researchers.
The seminar series will present a stimulating and interdisciplinary program from across The Hopkins Centre’s streams of research, with a combination of oral presentations, lightning talks, invited speakers, and panel session.
We welcome abstracts from health practitioners, clinicians, people with lived experience, researchers, and industry experts for consideration and inclusion in the interdisciplinary program, highlighting the valuable contributions of collaborative research towards enhancing the wellbeing of people with disability through the following subthemes:
- Therapeutic Interventions and Practice
- Policy, Governance and Service Systems
- Positive Environments and Communities
- 14/5/21 - abstract submission open
- 14/6/21 – abstract submission deadline at 4pm
- 21/6/21 - BIBS21 registration open
- 05/7/21 – Authors notified
- 18/8/21 - Bold ideas Better solutions 2021 Seminar One
- 01/9/21 - Bold ideas Better solutions 2021 Seminar Two