HabITec launch success!
The HabITec initative was proudly launched at on Friday 18 October 2019 at the Bold ideas better solutions 2019 Symposium by Professor Elizabeth Kendall, Director of The Hopkins Centre and Mary Whitehead, Director Occupational Therapy, Department of Occupational Therapy at Metro South Health.
Stay up to date with the initative and learn more about the project HERE.
Tags: HabITec, BIBS19, Symposium, Bold Ideas Better Solutions 2019 Symposium, Launch
- Bold ideas, better solutions 2018 symposium a HUGE success!
- Highlights from symposium attendees in enhancing the rehabilitation experience
- Bold ideas, better solutions 2019 symposium a SUCCESS!
- Highlights from symposium attendees in design and discovery in disability and rehabilitation
- Launch Announcement of Clinical Guides