Hopkins Hour: Exploring the experience of fatigue for people with fatigue and their caregivers
Please join us for this virtual live event on Thursday18 February 2021 at 1.30pm. This is the first virtual Hopkins Hour for 2021 hosted by the Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream.
Hear from Janelle Griffin, an Advanced Clinician and Team Leader Occupational Therapist, from the Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit, at PA Hospital, presenting on 'Exploring the experience of fatigue for people with fatigue and their caregivers'.
This is a one-hour virtual event via Microsoft Teams.
Download attendee instructions HERE to assist in connecting to the event. Please join the meeting 10 minutes before commencement, to ensure ease of access and that you don't experience any technical issues.
- Consumer Engagement Strategy: A DoR and Hopkins Centre Initiative
- RACQ proud to partner with THC
- Congratulations to Award winners
- Hopkins Hour: Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream - POSTPONED
- Latest Autumn 2020 issue: The Advocate magazine featuring The Hopkins Centre