Hopkins Hour: Equity and access in rehabilitation and healthcare following brain injury - 28 June, 2023
Chaired by Professor Louise Gustafsson, this Hopkins Hour was hosted by Kirsty Laurie who presented her PhD thesis work. In her presentation, she discusses the topics of access to post-acute rehabilitation and healthcare services for people with ABI, and adequacy and appropriateness of access. She also outlines the implications of her research.
Kirsty's presentation was followed by a dynamic panel discussion with panelists:
- Ben Turner - Acquired Brain Injury Outreach Service (ABIOS)
- Sally Wooler - ABIOS / Acquired Brain Injury Traitional Rehabilitation Service (ABITRS)
- Tim Mathews - Lived experience expert, and
- Karren Hannah - STEPS program leader and consumer representative at ABIOS
Watch the recording of this Hopkins Hour here
Click here to access a PDF version of the presentation delivered during this Hopkins Hour.
Never miss another Hopkins Centre event by joining our mailing list to stay up to date with all Hopkins Centre news, events & updates.
- Hopkins Hour: Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream - POSTPONED
- Hopkins Hour: Hosted by The Dignity Project Research Team
- Hopkins Hour: Policy, Governance and Service Systems Research Stream
- Hopkins Hour: Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream
- Hopkins Hour Event Resources: 'Virtual Reality for Chronic Pain'