Metro South Health's ABI TRS Update
ABI TRS Service Update
The ABI Transitional Rehabilitation Service (ABI TRS) provides adults with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
and their families with a co-ordinated post-discharge clinical pathway and improved access to intensive
rehabilitation beyond the hospital setting. It also contributes to improving longer-term community
outcomes for people with ABI and their families.
Click dowload document below to view the latest newsletter.
- World-leading centre for rehabilitation and disability research opens
- Improving the ability of employers to communicate with brain injured workers
- THC Researcher awarded GU New Researcher Grant for study in social and emotional wellbeing
- This week is Brain Injury Awareness Week #BIAW20
- THC Ambassadors share their experiences this Brain Injury Awareness Week