Hopkins Hour: Accessible and supportive housing for the future
Please join us for this virtual live event on Thursday 20 May 2021 at 1.30pm, presenting on 'Accessible and supportive housing for the future'.
Hosted by Positive Environments and Communities Research Stream, you will hear from Hopkins Research Fellows, Dr Grace Bitner and Dr Camila Shirota, and Soo Oh, Clinical Fellow from Metro South Health, PA Hospital.
This is a one-hour virtual event via Microsoft Teams.
Download attendee instructions HERE to assist in connecting to the event. Please join the meeting 10 minutes before commencement, to ensure ease of access and that you don't experience any technical issues.
Download a copy of the flyer HERE or view below.
- Consumer Engagement Strategy: A DoR and Hopkins Centre Initiative
- RACQ proud to partner with THC
- Congratulations to Award winners
- Meet and Mingle - March 2020 - POSTPONED
- Hopkins Hour: Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream - POSTPONED