Hopkins Hour event "Surviving or thriving? Client perspectives of valuable home-modifications outcomes"
You are invited to attend The Hopkins Centres’ next virtual live event, Hopkins Hour: "Surviving or thriving? Client perspectives of valuable home-modifications outcomes"
This event will be held on Wednesday 12th October 2022 at 12:30pm AEST
In this session, Hopkins researchers Coral Gillett, Dr Connie Allen, Dr Camila Shirota and Soo Oh, will present findings from a study that aimed to find out what people requiring home modifications and their families (clients) value in home modifications and how they understand value for money.
This is a one-hour virtual event via Microsoft Teams Webinar. Please see further information in the flyer below or PDF flyer.
Click HERE to join this online live event on 12th October at 12:30pm (AEST) .
We ask that you join the event 10 minutes before commencement to ensure you can connect with ease.
- Consumer Engagement Strategy: A DoR and Hopkins Centre Initiative
- RACQ proud to partner with THC
- Congratulations to Award winners
- Hopkins Hour: Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream - POSTPONED
- Latest Autumn 2020 issue: The Advocate magazine featuring The Hopkins Centre