ABI TRS celebrates their second anniversary of clinical service
The Acquired Brain Injury Transitional Rehabilitation Service (ABI TRS) celebrates their second anniversary of clinical service. Congratulations to the team on this wonderful achievement in providing a co-ordinated post-discharge pathway and improved access to rehabilitation for adults with ABI.
Read the newsletter below and check out the two year snapshot:
- Bold Ideas Better Solutions Symposium 2017
- Improving the ability of employers to communicate with brain injured workers
- THC Researchers take out the 'Most Innovative Idea' Award on an international stage
- Celebrating International Day for People with disability
- Embrace diversity and rethink disability: a free online course