Hopkins Hour: Engaging Citizens in Hopkins Research
Please join us for this virtual live event 'Engaging Citizens in Hopkins Research' on Thursday 19th August at 1.30pm.
Hear from Hopkins researchers and citizens about citizen engagement in research and the importance of meaningful inclusion to inform and enhance research.
Presented by Hopkins Researchers Michael Norwood, Kelsey Chapman, and Dr Camila Shirtoa. Along with Clinical Researcher Soo Oh from the HabITec lab, Co-researcher Angel Dixon OAM and citizens involved in research at The Hopkins Centre.
This is a one-hour virtual event via Microsoft Teams.
Download attendee instructions here to assist in connecting to the event. Please join the meeting 10 minutes before commencement, to ensure ease of access and that you don't experience any technical issues.
- Hopkins Hour: Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream - POSTPONED
- The Importance of Dignity and The Dignity Project
- Media Release - Launch of The Dignity Project Citizen Science Initiative
- Share your stories and be part of meaningful change!
- Welcome to the Community Hub