Latest Spring 2019 issue: The Advocate magazine featuring The Hopkins Centre
Check out the latest edition of the Advocate magazine from our affiliate partner Spinal Life Australia. Click here to view.
This edition is focused on Back2Work project, information on the NDIS commission and advocacy success stories.
The Hopkins Centre is featured in the publication focusing on:
- Back2Work program update to inspire hope in returning to work following acquired injury (page 14)
- Read about Lachy's story and advocay buildin upon research conducted by The Hopkins Centre (page 20)
- Register now - Bold ideas better solutions 2019 symposium on Friday 18 October 2019 at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane (page 33)
- Celebrating citzen-led research with The Hopkins Centre 'Dignity Project', through creating meaningful change (page 33)
- Mental health, physical health
- Building your research profile
- Epidoros maps the junk food web
- Building partnerships for health promotion
- Horses lead troubled kids home