The following terms and conditions apply to your application to sponsor and/or exhibit at Bold ideas, better solutions 2018.
Things you need to know
- You as the Sponsoring/Exhibiting organisation accept these terms and conditions when advising/confirming your intent to sponsor/exhibit.
- Griffith University, Princess Alexandra Hospital and The Hopkins Centre, do not accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes.
- Details may change without notice. Please refer to the website for the latest information.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
- Phone or unpaid bookings will not be accepted.
- We will issue a tax invoice which is payable within 14 days of the invoice date.
- You will not receive any sponsorship or exhibition entitlements, including logo recognition and allocation of booth location, until all monies have been paid.
- If you pay by electronic funds transfer or an international cheque you agree to pay any bank charges and must include these in the amount you transfer.
- If you pay via credit card, a merchant fee may be charged.
If you need to cancel
- You must notify us in writing if you need to cancel.
- Cancellations made before 30 September 2017 will be refunded less 50% of the total purchase price.
- Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
- Your non-payment does not cancel your contractual obligations to us.
In the unlikely case that the event cancels
- The extent of refunds will be a matter for the host department to decide.
You and your staff—onsite
- Your application to sponsor or exhibit does not constitute an attendee registration. You will need to do that separately on the relevant form.
- All sponsor/exhibitor staff attending the symposium must register.
- Logos will be reproduced in the event colours, full colour, or mono, at our discretion.
- Logos must be minimum 300 DPI at 100% in JPEG/PNG (preferred for website) and AI/EPS/PDF (preferred for print).
- Advertisements are to be supplied by the sponsor by 30 September 2017 to meet our publication requirements and print deadlines.
- No print or web recognition will be given unless payment terms have been met.
- A full description of sponsor benefits and entitlements will be provided when the formal confirmation is issued.
- Sponsorship of speakers and sessions are subject to additional terms and conditions.
- You may not assign, share, sub-let, or grant licences for the whole or part of the booth without our prior approval.
- We reserve the right to direct you to remove any display items we deem as unacceptable.
- You must conduct business only from within the confines of your booth. You may not tout, or place any material, outside your booth/space causing obstruction of the aisles.
- You will be responsible for any reasonable costs of repairing the booth or premises should you paint, mark or damage any fixtures or fabric.
- Food, beverage or prohibited items are not permitted at the event unless prior arrangements are made with us.
- Any supplier you use onsite must conform to the venue’s OH&S, insurance and other regulations.
- You are solely responsible for any physical loss or damage to your own property.
- You must hold a current public liability insurance policy for a minimum of $10,000,000. Please forward the name of your insurer, your policy number, the insured amount and its renewal date to us by 31 October 2018. Entry to the venue will be denied if you have not provided this information.
- Your name and contact information, including electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such as the Organising Committee and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as promotion, networking, and administration of this, and future events of this type. If you do not consent, please advise us.
- In addition, your name, organisation and contact information, including electronic address, may be published on the delegate list which is available to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors at the event. If you do not wish your details to be included in this list, please contact us