Hopkins Hour: Breaking up is risky business, effective multi-agency provision in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Please join us for this virtual live event on Thursday 24 June 2021 at 1.30pm, presenting on 'Breaking up is risky business: effective multi-agency provision in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)'.
Hosted by the Policy, Governance and Service Systems Research Stream, you will hear from The Hopkins Research Director, Professor Michele Foster and Dr Eloise Hummell, Research Fellow at The Hopkins Centre.
This is a one-hour virtual event via Microsoft Teams.
Download attendee instructions HERE to assist in connecting to the event. Please join the meeting 10 minutes before commencement, to ensure ease of access and that you don't experience any technical issues.
Download a copy of the flyer HERE or view below.
- Consumer Engagement Strategy: A DoR and Hopkins Centre Initiative
- RACQ proud to partner with THC
- Congratulations to Award winners
- Meet and Mingle - March 2020 - POSTPONED
- Hopkins Hour: Therapeutic Interventions and Practices Research Stream - POSTPONED