THC Seed Funding - Round 5 Expressions of Interest - NOW OPEN
The Hopkins Centre is pleased to announce its 5th Round of Seed Funding are NOW OPEN!
Please review the seed funding application guideline to check your eligibility, governance and process. We look forward to working with you on these applications to grow and develop rehabilitation and resilience research.
These seed grants are intended to support the establishment and conduct of interdisciplinary research that promotes applied research on priority issues and improvements relevant to disability and rehabilitation clinical practice, service delivery and systems. Seed grants provide funding to support interdisciplinary, start-up research; pilot work; translation of research; or the progress and/or upscaling of existing research, with the expectation that interdisciplinary teams will consolidate collaborations that may lead to further research and funding opportunities and/or achieve specific practice or service delivery impacts.
Please refer to the attached Application Guidelines for further information on priority areas, eligibilty and condition of award.
Submit your Expression of Interest Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm, 14 August 2019.
- 10 July 2019: Calls for EOI
- 14 August 2019: Closing date for EOI
- 21 August 2019: Call for Full Submissions
- 18 September 2019: Closing date for Full Submissions
- 18 October 2019: Announcement of Successful Applicants
- October-December 2019: Project Agreements; Ethics/Governance Submissions
- January 2020: Projects Commence
For all research project questions, please contact Prof Michele Foster at email@example.com. All administrative questions please contact Research Project Officer Melissa Hoskins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 THC Seed Grant and Fellowship recipients!
- Christmas Meet and Mingle 2018 event
- THC Seed Grant, Round 5 recipients!